Account Settings Definitions
Account Name - What you would prefer to call the account. This will be displayed whenever the account is viewed
Account Type - The main grouping into which the account is organized, such as Energy or Water
Account Sub-Type - The secondary grouping of the account, such as Electricity or Potable Water
Input Units - The units for which data will be entered under this account
Currency - The currency for which cost data will be entered under this account
Energy Account Designation - The source of energy being produced
- Green: Non-polluting sources such as wind or solar
- Grey: Sources from fossil-fuels such as coal or oil
- Other: Other types of sources aside from Grey or Green, or if the source type is unknown
Vendor - The provider of the resource (e.g. utility) being tracked by the account
Account Number - Traditionally the utility account number
Whole Building Analytics - This option allows users to specify how the account data is included in whole building analytics. Three options exist:
- Include: Include this account normally in all account aggregations (e.g. include in the sum of all energy accounts to calculate whole building energy-use)
- Exclude: Do not Include this account in any account aggregations (e.g. track data but do not include in calculations such as whole building energy-use)
Monitoring Method - The method by which data is collected for this account. For example, if data is obtained from invoices, then the user can select ‘Based on Invoices’.
Covered Area - A high level description of the space of the building that the account corresponds to. For example, if this is an energy meter that is tracking data for a resource purchased by a tenant, the user can select ‘Purchased by Tenant’ and then specify the amount of floor area covered by the Tenant.
Floor Area - The Area taken up by a site or part of it.
Area Units - The Units for Floor Area.
External Source - If data for the account is coming from an external source (e.g. utility data provider), users can add the external identification information here for tracking purposes.
- Source Type: The name of the external data source provider (provided by Maalka)
- Source Account ID: The unique ID number associated with the external data source account (provided by the external source)
- Source Account Name: The name of the external source account used for tracking purposes
Comments - Any notes you would like to provide with the account
Deactivate Account - An option which sets the account as un-editable and tags it as "deactivated" in all lists and analytics in which the account may displayed